Call for Papers
|Deadline for abstract submission||August 31, 2019|
|Notification of acceptance||October 1, 2019|
|Submission of full papers||November 30, 2019|
The organizing committee invites all scientists, technologists, and managers to submit abstracts which will be considered as oral presentations or posters at the ICCG 13. Please submit your abstracts using the web form.
- The conference language is English.
- Abstracts should be objective and technical and based on data not published prior to the conference.
- The text must be no longer than 400 words and be without equations, figures or references.
- Authors should be aware that they will be obligated to prepare an extended version or a full paper if their abstract is accepted, submission due by November 30, 2019.
- The review of abstracts will be completed by October 1, 2019. A notification of acceptance along with further instructions will be sent to authors whose abstracts have been accepted for the conference. They will also be notified of the form in which their paper shall be presented, i.e. either poster or oral presentation.
- If an abstract is accepted, a full conference registration will be mandatory for the author in charge. The conference office should be notified immediately of any changes regarding the author in charge / presenting author or of a cancellation.
Authors whose abstracts are accepted will be requested to submit an extended version of their abstract or a full paper electronically (Deadline: November 30, 2019). Please note that it will be published in the conference proceedings as received without a refereeing process. Detailed instructions for the preparation of these papers will be provided to each author with the notification of acceptance.Last modified on: 2019-07-16 23:31:14 CEST