Carl Zeiss Spectroscopy GmbH
Continuously monitoring the process. ZEISS Solutions for Large Area Coating Industry.
Precise and fast in-line and at-line measurements are required to record and control the complex process stages involved in glass and thin film production.
With a long-standing history in the field of large area coating ZEISS has constantly supported manufacturers of coating equipment as well as the users of such systems to improve the stability of their machines and processes they run.
We offer turnkey solutions for a wide variety of applications in the glass and coating industry. Our systems are designed for quality and process control for processes such as the production of architectural glass, float glass, automotive glass, solar glass, foils and thin film coatings.
Our systems ThinProcess® and FilmDetect® comprise:
- High-speed measurement of transmittance and reflectance (spectral range 365-2.150 nm)
- Determination of color values, layer thickness, sheet resistance and color under an angle
- In-line accuracy and repeatability with lab-like tolerances
- Extremely robust and non-contact / non-destructive measurements
- Maximum reliability and reproducibility - even in harsh environments
- Easy integration in existing process lines, e. g. S2S or R2R
The concept of modular and flexible spectrometer systems combined with a high level of standardization enables us to provide you solutions tailored to your exact specifications.
Carl Zeiss Spectroscopy GmbH Carl-Zeiss-Promenade 10 07745 Jena GERMANY www.zeiss.com/spectroscopy