Accompanying Persons Program
The accompanying persons may participate at a number of excursions organized throughout the week of the conference to explore the history, culture, architecture, and landscape of the region around Braunschweig. Please note that lunch is not included.
- TOUR 1, Monday, March 23, 2020
Guided historical city walk through Braunschweig, at least 20 persons, € 30
- TOUR 2, Tuesday, March 24, 2020
Trip to the imperial city of Goslar, including a 50-minute bus transfer, at least 20 persons, € 80
- TOUR 3, Wednesday, March 25, 2020
Trip to the “Autostadt“ by Volkswagen in Wolfsburg, including a 40-minute bus transfer, at least 20 persons, € 80
- Audio-visual city tour Braunschweig can be booked at the tourist information Braunschweig, € 10.
- Visiting the Herzog Anton Ulrich Museum. Admission and audio guide rental, € 12 (to be paid at the entrance).